Riot police holds raids on a nudist beach near Minsk (Photo)
13:56, — society
"Are you a citizen of the Republic of Belarus? Then follow the laws, put on pants", - called riot police holidaymakers.
On Sunday, police cruised along the beach – one in the form, the other one in plain clothes - and strictly inspire people: "You are a citizen of the Republic of Belarus? Then follow the laws, put on pants! "Some reluctantly put on bathing suits. The most principal nudists went into the water to the waist, and from there, smiling, were watching what was happening, writes "Komsomolskaya Pravda v Belarusi".
As soon as police officers vanished from the beach, nudists pulled off the bathing suits again. And in vain – at that very moment four riot police members with clubs came out to the meadow from both sides. That was no laughing matter.
- Yes, they hold round up the fourth day already! - Admitted one of the guests. - And they came up with what! About 4 p.m. a car arrives straight to the beach, the police jump out of it and start to take pictures of all of us. And even if you have put on your bathing suit afterwards, they show a picture and say: Come with us. Several people were already fined for disorderly conduct - from 2 to 5 basic rates (200 - 500 thousand BYR)!
Meanwhile, the commandos were surrounded by nudists on all sides.
- Let's talk! Is it hooliganism - to tan without strips? – wondered they.
What? Vacationers from other beaches complain? Then why they go to our meadow? To Spy? Anyway, this is a wild beach - no buoys, no lifeguards. We have a decent here, the intelligentsia - doctors, teachers. Today a guy hurt his leg, so he received a first aid here from us. We go here for eight years, and during that time at the beach, there was not even a theft. You‘d better take a look at what is happening in other places of recreation – tablecloths full of liquor, lots of smokers, obscene language sounds loudly.
It is fair to say that the public on a nudist beach is really decent. Order is maintained by the vacationers themselves.
- I was at the Komsomolsk Lake - girls there sunbathe topless and nobody fines them. They can. And why did you stick to our beach? – was asking an outraged woman, wrapped in a sheet. She didn’t put a swimsuit on.
On Sunday, nudists have won a moral victory - after listening to their stories, the policemen turned around and left.
- Well, all together take off the swimming trunks and continue to tan, - said loudly a man, tanned as a firebrand, and they all laughed.
- And then what? The summer is ending after all... - philosophically and little sad noticed he.
Write your comment (73)