The WTA issued the updated rankings.
Belarusian Victoria Azarenka is ranked tenth. Another Belarusian Olga Govortsova is 100th in the WTA ranking (617 points).
The top-10 of the WTA Tour singles standings is as follows:
1. Serena Williams (USA) - 9,510 points
2. Na Li (China) - 6,960
3. Simona Halep (Romania) - 6,785
4. Petra Kvitova (Czechia) - 6,070
5. Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) - 5,330
6. Maria Sharapova (Russia) - 4,881
7. Eugenie Bouchard (Canada) – 4,460
8. Angelique Kerber (Germany) - 4,365
9. Jelena Jankovic (Serbia 3,900)
10. Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) - 5,441
This week Victoria Azarenka will play Bank of the West Classic, Stanford, USA, on 28 July to 3 August. For Victoria Azarenka this event will be the first step in the preparations for the US Open, this season's final Grand Slam. The Belarusian will play Stanford for the fourth time, where she became winner in 2010 having defeated Russian Maria Sharapova in the finals.
Topping the men's ranking is Serbia's Novak Djokovic (13,130). Second is Rafael Nadal of Spain (12,670) and Roger Federer of Switzerland is third (6,100). His fellow countryman Stanislas Wawrinka is fourth (5,770).
The best Belarusian on the men's side is Vladimir Ignatik, who is 221st with 226 points. In the doubles rankings, the team of Max Mirnyi of Belarus and Russia's Mikhail Youzhny are 21st with 810 points. The brothers Bob and Mike Bryans top the rakings with 6,445 points.