The athlete signed the pro-Lukashenka letter.
Russian journalists from sport-express.ru tried to ask questions about the situation in Belarus to trampoline player Ivan Litvinovich, who won the gold medal of the Olympic Games in Tokyo.
- Ivan, did politics interfere with playing sports in the last year?
- I did not go deep into this topic. Yes, I signed the letter. I signed that sport is out of politics, I have always adhered to this. What's going on is what's going on. It does not concern me, it does not affect me.
- In general, what is the atmosphere in the national team of Belarus, friendly?
- I think so. I don't communicate with everyone because of the coronavirus, I abstract myself from the whole world.
- But there were different letters from athletes, and you signed...
- The Olympic Charter, Article 50, prohibits athletes from talking about politics, - intervened a representative of the Belarusian national team.