Public prosecution office, however, is working at other versions of Aleh Byabenin death
15:44, — Politics
It turns out that the version of the “suicide” is not the only one for the law enforcement agencies.
“Law enforcement agencies take active checking measures on establishing other possible circumstances of the occurred”, - Head of Information Department of the Public prosecution office of Minsk region Tatsiana Kalinina reported in her interview to TV channel “Vesti”.
Actually, Public prosecution office has interrogated the leader of “European Belarus” Andrei Sannikov, social activist Uladzimir Kobets, some relatives of Aleh, his friends, his neighbors dwelling in the same building and people living next to his summer cottage. Public prosecution office invited tomorrow for interrogation a spokesman of the civil campaign “European Belarus” Alyaksandr Atroshchankau, coordinator of “European Belarus” Dmitry Bandarenka.
- OSCE calls upon independent investigation of Aleh Byabenin’s death
- Russian TV channels” It could be political assassination (Video)
- Andrei Sannikov: “Mistrust to findings of Internal Affairs Ministry on Aleh Byabenin's death has only grown” (Video)
- Investigatory actions contradict the official version
- Zmitser Bandarenka: “Experts’ opinions even on the date of death differ greatly”
- Andrei Sannikov: “I do not believe in Aleh Byabenin’s suicide”
Write your comment (13)