European Belarus campaign: Don't allow killing a hero (Photo)
11:11, — Politics
This year's Independence Day was a sad holiday for Zmitser Bandarenka, his family and friends.
It's the first time for many years when Zmitser celebrates the holiday not in family, but under surveillance of three secret service officers, the press service of European Belarus civil campaign reports.
Campaign's activists have held an action today to support Zmitser: they pasted up scores of leaflets on the central street of Minsk.
Public actions to support the coordinator of European Belarus campaign and draw attention to the situation with the political prisoner are held every day. Activists hope for the soon recovery of Zmitser and his release from prison.
Write your comment (17)
- Lithuania to address Red Cross on Zmitser Bandarenka’s case
- Zmitser Bandarenka’s wife not permitted to see him in ward
- Flash mob in support of Bandarenka near Lukashenka’s administration
- Bandarenka may be returned to prison just after operation
- Picket at Belarusian Embassy in Lithuania to support Bandarenka (Photo)