Officials from Lukashenka administration want an iPhone 5
11:12, — Politics
Lukashenka’s executive office announced bidding for the procurement of an iPhone 5.
The republican unitary enterprise “Main administration of capital construction” of the Lukashenka’s executive office is inviting for participation in an unusual bid, onliner.by reports.
The subject for the public purchase is … iPhone 5, which was recently released by Apple.
So far the unitary enterprise desires to purchase one iPhone 5 with memory storage of 64 Gb. The amount allocated for the purchase is 13 mln rubbles. The biding is scheduled for the beginning of October.
- Do you really need an iPhone 5? – the journalists asked the unitary enterprise’s employees.
- Yes, we do. A black one, - they answered in the administrative department.
We would remind, that at the recent meeting Aliaksandr Lukashenka gave an errand to the controlling structures to monitor intently the incomes and spending of Belarusians.
“There are heaps of cars, you can’t make your way, most of them – new ones. And the people are poor. Where from? They steal! Or they don’t pay taxes”, - the ruler said.
Write your comment (145)
- Head of Yelsk District refused to buy Touareg
- Yelsk Executive Committee: Touareg is the cheapest variant
- Chairman of the Executive Committee of Yelsk wants a Touareg for half a billion BYR (Photo)