At the time of the emergency, there were about 30 people inside.
A Christmas tree caught fire in a restaurant on Internatsyjanalnaya Street in Minsk.
According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the incident occurred around 2:10.
The cause of the fire was a violation of the rules for the use of pyrotechnics. There were about 30 people inside at the time of the fire. They went outside on their own. The burning continued for about a minute. As a result, the fire smoked the ceiling and interior items.
The Ministry of Emergency Situations was not involved.